Need an Electrician in Rockland County, NY?
In a world of online tutorials, you might want to try fixing your electrical problems on your own. However, that could lead to personal injury or cause a fire with improper wiring. That’s why we always recommend hiring a professional!
We understand the importance of electricity when technology is so common. Not only can it impact your home, but devices and appliances beyond your property line. Of course, if it’s not fixed, that can pose just as much danger so leave it to us.
When you think something’s wrong or want a routine inspection, give us a call today. Dial 973-423-1054 and schedule a free estimate with your electrician in Rockland County, NY!
Schedule Your Service
Trust Your Electrician in Rockland County, NY
Here at North Crest, LLC, we know there are all kinds of electrical issues. Our team of experts are experienced with every problem you could think of, but here are the ones we’re called about the most:
- Installing, upgrading, or replacing an electrical panel
- Adding or repairing outlets
- Installing or repairing ceiling or exhaust fans
- Rewiring your home or setting up your electricity
- Protecting your home from power surges
- Wiring a new hot tub or pool system
- Installing, maintenance, or replacing light fixtures
- Routine safety inspections
- Installing smoke or carbon monoxide detectors
- Maintaining or repairing all kinds of electrical equipment
Things don’t have to be going wrong for you to want an electrician in Rockland County, NY. You may want to join the new age of smart home technology or upgrade your existing appliances. With the touch of a button or the sound of your voice, you can dim the lights, turn on the music, and check the door locks without ever getting up. It’s a new evolution of in-home comfort for the modern era.
Of course, while we’re experts at what we do, we don’t live at your home. With that in mind, there are some signs that you’ve got an electrical issue. If you notice any of these, give us a call:
- Your lights are a visual indicator of problems, because they’re not supposed to flicker or cut in and out. You might also hear a buzzing sound, which could mean bad wiring. If you get zapped when touching the light switch, the circuit might be overloaded.
- Any outlet that feels warm to the touch or looks singed around the edges should be looked at, because it could short circuit and cause a fire with prolonged use.
- Circuits can trip from time to time, but if yours is cutting out frequently without any storm or power outage in the area it’s a problem.
- If your electric bill is drastically higher than normal, that could mean your electrical panel is working harder to power everything. It could also mean the panel has become ineffective and your appliances are pulling more energy. Either way, it might be time for a panel upgrade.
- Nothing lasts forever and electrical things aren’t immune to time. Your wiring can wear or go bad along with the panel, especially in older homes. If it’s been 40 or 50 years since your panel was installed, or you don’t know when your home was built, give us a call.
As you can tell, there are a number of things that could be going wrong without much notice. That’s why we recommend having an inspection done if you’re considering purchasing a home, because we’d rather be safe than sorry. An annual inspection could mean the difference between peace of mind and a house fire, so don’t wait for the worst. Hire a trustworthy electrician in Rockland County, NY when you contact us.
It’s also a good idea to keep your electrical appliances up-to-date, because the cost of upgrading is worth preventing a disaster. Upgrading your electrical panel to have more circuits can also increase your home’s value before you sell, so it’s a good investment either way. When you’re ready to upgrade, get repairs, or just have an inspection, call 973-423-1054 today and get started with a free estimate!
We Offer the Electrical Services in Hawthorne, NJ
and the surrounding areas, including Rockland County, NY.
Our Office is located in Hawthorne, NJ. We serve everywhere listed below, and the surrounding areas:
- HQ: Hawthorne, NJ
- Rockland County, NY
- Clarkstown NY
- Nanuet, NY
- Ridgewood, NJ
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Glen Rock, NJ
- Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Short Hills, NJ
- Millburn, NJ
- North Haledon, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Fair Lawn, NJ
Gallery of Our Work
North Crest, LLC
Ken re-wired my mother’s entire electrical system. He was professional , extremely efficient and the cost came in under budget. He was communicative every step of the way, explaining exactly what had to be done and why. I highly recommend North Crest, LLC.
Ken installed a 60 amp circuit out to the driveway for an electric car charger. He was extremely prompt and responsive. Showed up early. Job was done efficiently and the inspector remarked about how good the work looked. He also cleaned up our panel and made things safer.
North Crest, LLC
Ken was excellent to work with. We had an electric car charger installed in our garage and Ken was extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions. His work work done flawlessly and efficiently. He was also very courteous and clean. I would recommend him for any job you need done!