Electrician in Ridgewood, NJ
North Crest, LLC
Trust Your Electrician in Ridgewood, NJ
Many homeowners like to try and fix things themselves, but we always recommend a professional. Electricity can be dangerous and one wrong move could seriously injure you.
We also want to make sure that the wiring is done right, because it can start a fire if not. Improper wiring can also make your appliances work too hard and become damaged.
When you need an electrician in Ridgewood, NJ, look no further! North Crest, LLC has a team of experts to help. We know all about electrical devices to get your home running smoothly.
An inspection can prevent minor damages from becoming a major disaster. To schedule one for free with a fair estimate, give us a call now at 973-423-1054!
Schedule Your Service
Looking for an Electrician in Ridgewood, NJ?
With so much technology in modern households, there are more possible problems than ever. We’ve dealt with all sorts of electrical issues, so you can trust that you’re in the best hands. We offer a number of services for your convenience and safety, but here are the most-popular:
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detector installation
- Wiring for pools and hot tubs
- Repair and installation of outlets
- Maintenance, repair, or installation for light fixtures
- Better protection against power surges
- Rewiring or wiring of your home
- Installation or repair of electrical panels
- Repairs and maintenance on electrical equipment of all types
- Installation and repair of ceiling or exhaust fans
- Free inspection for your safety
As you can tell, there are a lot of reasons to have an electrician in Ridgewood, NJ you can count on. Of course, it doesn’t have to be due to electrical problems. You might want to bring smart-home technology into your life. Don’t worry about getting up to turn off the lights, listen to music, or lock the doors when you can do everything with the click of a button or the sound of your voice.
Still, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. One of the scariest things is not knowing when to call for help. Our experts sat down and came up with a list of the common issues, so that you’ll know when it’s time to reach out:
- Lights can be a big sign, so pay attention to them. Flickering, cutting off, and any kind of buzzing or humming can mean wiring issues. Getting zapped can also mean the circuit’s overloaded.
- Circuits can trip from time to time, but if it seems too often you’re probably right.
- Warm outlets aren’t a good thing. That, or a burnt-looking outlet face, can lead to a house fire.
- If your home has a fuse box, it could also have aluminum wiring. If that’s the case, or the wiring is just old, it can mean less efficiency or danger.
- When your electrical panel gets older, it can become less useful and increase how hard your appliances need to work. It could need replaced before then, but definitely consider an inspection after 25 years.
- We’ve mentioned the electric bill before, but any large increase can be a bad thing.
We Offer the Electrical Services in Ridgewood, NJ
and the surrounding areas, including Rockland County, NY.
Our Office is located in Hawthorne, NJ. We serve everywhere listed below, and the surrounding areas:
- HQ: Hawthorne, NJ
- Rockland County, NY
- Clarkstown NY
- Nanuet, NY
- Ridgewood, NJ
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Glen Rock, NJ
- Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Short Hills, NJ
- Millburn, NJ
- North Haledon, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Fair Lawn, NJ
Gallery of Our Work
North Crest, LLC
Ken re-wired my mother’s entire electrical system. He was professional , extremely efficient and the cost came in under budget. He was communicative every step of the way, explaining exactly what had to be done and why. I highly recommend North Crest, LLC.
Ken installed a 60 amp circuit out to the driveway for an electric car charger. He was extremely prompt and responsive. Showed up early. Job was done efficiently and the inspector remarked about how good the work looked. He also cleaned up our panel and made things safer.
North Crest, LLC
Ken was excellent to work with. We had an electric car charger installed in our garage and Ken was extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions. His work work done flawlessly and efficiently. He was also very courteous and clean. I would recommend him for any job you need done!