Electrician in Clarkstown, NY
North Crest, LLC
We'll Be Your Electrician in Clarkstown, NY
It can be pretty tempting to do your electrical repairs and installations, but that’s a bad idea. Poor wiring can lead to damaged appliances or even fire, and you could get hurt.
Going with a professional electrician in Clarkstown, NY is the best way to know it’s done right. We’ve got experience with all kinds of appliances and devices, so you’ll be in good hands.
North Crest, LLC knows that electricity can affect anything inside and out of your home. Leaving things damaged or outdated can turn a minor situation into a serious problem, too.
If you’ve noticed anything odd with your electricity or it’s just been a while, don’t wait to call. Get a free inspection and estimate when you dial 973-423-1054 today!
Schedule Your Service
Hire an Electrician in Clarkstown, NY You Can Count on
In case you’re a new homeowner or it’s been a while, there are a lot of things that can go wrong electrically. North Crest, LLC makes sure that our team is familiar with all kinds of situations, but these are the most-common issues:
- Lack of or broken outlets
- Electrical rewiring or initial wiring for your house
- Light fixtures need installed, replaced, or given routine maintenance
- Your electrical panel needs to be upgraded, replaced, or you need a new one installed
- Power surge protection is needed
- Electrical equipment needs to be repaired or maintained
- You need carbon monoxide or smoke detectors
- Ceiling and exhaust fans need to be installed or fixed
- You’ve got a pool or hot tub that needs to be connected
- It’s been a while since your last safety inspection
With those issues in mind, though, you don’t have to wait for a problem to arise before giving us a call. Maybe you’d like to upgrade your home with smart technology or bring your appliances into the modern era. You can do all kinds of voice- or button-activated things, from turning on music and checking the door locks to dimming the lights. Whatever you want, we’re happy to help!
We might know a lot about electrical devices, but we’re not at your house to see the problems when they start. Because of that, we want you to know what to watch out for:
- If you go to turn on your lights and there’s a buzzing sound or you get shocked, it could mean an overloaded circuit or bad wiring. A more obvious one is flickering lights.
- If your outlet has darkened or singed, you should call us. Whether or not you spot that, your outlet could also feel warm. All of the above can cause an electrical house fire or, at the very least, a short circuit.
- Any homeowner knows that a tripped circuit is bound to happen at some point, but you’ll know when it’s unusually often or happens without any reason.
- Older homes were built before the age of technology, so their wiring is especially outdated or done with aluminum wires. Of course, even current wiring can go bad over time. If it’s been a while or you don’t know how old your home is, call us.
- Electrical panels are built to last for about 25 years, which means they a panel as recent as 2000 could be due for an upgrade. Technology is rapidly advancing, but if it’s been closer to 40 years then it’s definitely time for an inspection.
- Another problem could be spotted on your electric bill. If it’s abnormally high, your panel is probably over-worked and your circuits are less efficient.
These are just some of the easiest ways to know when something is wrong with your electricity, but there are a lot more. Getting an inspection before moving into a new home can save you from unexpected repairs down the road. If you’re already a homeowner, having an inspection done annually can bring security and prevent a fire. Whatever the case, make sure you hire a professional electrician in Clarkstown, NY.
As you might’ve noticed between the smart home and electrical panel, electrical upgrades can be just as important for safety and convenience. A current panel can increase the number of available circuits or let your realtor get more for your home if you’re selling. Whether you need an electrical repair, replacement, upgrade, or want to schedule an inspection and estimate, contact us at 973-423-1054 today!
We Offer the Electrical Services in Clarkstown, NJ
and the surrounding areas, including Rockland County, NY.
Our Office is located in Hawthorne, NJ. We serve everywhere listed below, and the surrounding areas:
- HQ: Hawthorne, NJ
- Rockland County, NY
- Clarkstown NY
- Nanuet, NY
- Ridgewood, NJ
- Wyckoff, NJ
- Glen Rock, NJ
- Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Short Hills, NJ
- Millburn, NJ
- North Haledon, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Fair Lawn, NJ
Gallery of Our Work
North Crest, LLC
Ken re-wired my mother’s entire electrical system. He was professional , extremely efficient and the cost came in under budget. He was communicative every step of the way, explaining exactly what had to be done and why. I highly recommend North Crest, LLC.
Ken installed a 60 amp circuit out to the driveway for an electric car charger. He was extremely prompt and responsive. Showed up early. Job was done efficiently and the inspector remarked about how good the work looked. He also cleaned up our panel and made things safer.
North Crest, LLC
Ken was excellent to work with. We had an electric car charger installed in our garage and Ken was extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions. His work work done flawlessly and efficiently. He was also very courteous and clean. I would recommend him for any job you need done!